Friday, February 1, 2013

Selling a wardrobe is Hard hard work :(


    Kenneth Cole Sunglasses>>>

Ok so I am cleaning out my closet. I absolutely HATE having to get rid of cute things, but I need to make some room and organize my life a little more. I have places I like to donate stuff to like the Donation    
center on Hill Air Force Base, or Savors or the DI. I took a couple loads the other day and it feels nice to get that done. Sometimes I sell things when I am needing some extra cash, or when I have a hard time giving things away when I didn't use them or get much wear out of them.. Anyways just want to post some pictures of my recent giveaways or sell items because Man it is hard work to get rid of so many things I love :) :)


                          American Eagle >>>



^^^Roxy Top SO cute(haven't sold yet)


                                                                     




<<<^Levis Purse 

*Find some of these for sale here: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=23935020&cat=73

*Air Force Ken Doll I am selling on good ole' Ebay here: http://www.ebay.com/Air-Force 

*GUYS enter my Michael Kors Giveaway Here: http://outdoorswomen.blogspot.com/2013

       TWITTER         FACEBOOK         INSTAGRAM          YOUTUBE        PINTEREST 

4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff!! :)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girl. Thanks for the support. Awesome blog you have !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The are lovely pieces. Actually, I just followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow me back, too.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment :) I will get back to all of you as soon as I can. Love ya!